Here I am, again at Kuroshio. This time, alone. After several hours, I start thinking of you. (finally?) I try to read A Lover's Discourse, in both languages, and I try to focus on the word JEALOUSY at first. The more interesting word.

You have made me feel jealous, of course, by probably the words, not the moves. It seems that you never move. (so that's why I misunderstood so severely?)

I am quite surprised by and don't really know why my ability to move from being love to out of love. While the pages flip through, I encounter the encounter. How blue the sky was. I start recalling our encounters.

"rencontre / encounter
 The figure refers to the happy internal immediately following the first ravishment, before the difficulties of the amorous relationship begin." -- Barthes

When I was ravished, by you, your image, following some of the encounters... This is the sweetness of the beginning. (but then the bitterness of sequel follows) (Now Sugar Plum Ferry was played, a perfect mate for A Lover's Discourse)

I recall dazzlement.

I think of the cast of the dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment